Community post

Discussion

Confused

User Image

a positive pregnancy, an evap line or a chemical pg? I am sooo confused! A few days back I took a pg test (Equate brand) and it came a pos. but very faint so I tried again and it was negative. I bought a new First response 6 days sooner test and it showed up a positive FAINT again. I took this test today on FMU. Well I have cramping and bleeding now. WHAT IS GOING ON? any one had similar things happen or a chemical pregnancy or just any bleeding during early pg? I am not sure as to how many dpo I am because my last periosd was in August but been irregular since I went off the shot in July. TOTALLY CONFUSED HAHA!!! My hubby and I have not had any intercousre for 2 weeks. so maybe 12-14 days dpo????? any thoughts would surely help THANK YOU!!!!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

That happened to me during my second pregnancy. I received barely there positives, and then bleeding occurred. I had a chemical pregnancy. I ended up getting pregnant again rather quickly with my daughter, and she's eighteen months now, so she obviously stuck. Baby Dust to you!

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo