Community post

Discussion

11 DPO today due at the weekend anyone else??

Hi, Just wondering if there is anyone else due around the same time to share in this anxious wait! new to the site x

6 Replies • 13 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi Phoebe!!!

I'm about the same as you...I think I am 12 dpo...should get AF towards the end of this week...hoping I won't! Hihihihi!

I tested this morning, and it was negative. :o( Hoping it is still too early to have a positive!!!

Are you planning to test?
Do you have any special symtoms?

Baby dust!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

I am 12DPO still got a negative yesterday! I am just going to wait till Thursday!

That is 14DPO! I was due on sunday!

13 years ago

I am 7 dpo with my first IUI. Going to test on Saturday just to see :) Blood test schedule for Monday. Good luck ladies.

13 years ago

Just wanted to update my results of pregnancy test. I tested this morning and got a BFP! This was done with Follistim with IUI. I am 41 so it is possible even with age against you :)

13 years ago

Hello fittblonde, congrats for your bfp!!! Soooooo exciting!! Have a healthy and happy 9 months!!!

Well i have some news, it turns out that i was not 12 dpo... Actually i only ovulated around Oct 20th... So i am still in my tww. I am planing to test next Saturday...still a long wait...

Phoebe, how r u?

Baby dust!!!

User Image" rel="nofollow">User Image

13 years ago

Thank you. Sending positive energy out to everyone waiting :)

13 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo