Community post

Discussion

Questions on miscarriage and getting pregnant again

I miscarried my son at 17 weeks just on oct 23rd 2013, and emotionally I am ready to start trying again, oct 23-oct 30th I had a period and it stopped, well on November 1st cd 10 my cervix was high, open , and soft, with the right discharge to go with ovulation, I also had a pos opk on nov 1st ,and I was wondering if it's really ovulation or my body playing tricks on me cause that is the only positive I have had?

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

It's not impossible to ovulate the next cycle after a MC, but I think it is unlikely that this was ovulation as this isn't even a full cycle after your MC. Your body may need to heal up for a few cycles before returning to normal operations.

Did you have very short cycles before the MC? If so, this could be ovulation. How soon did your doc suggest you could start trying again?

10 years ago

I just suffered a miscarriage on oct 29,2013. I was 9 weeks 4 days but baby only measured at 6 weeks with no heartbeat. I naturally miscarried on my own. Almost exactly 2 weeks later I ovulated! I know it is probly too soon , but we did the duty and tried again. I am now 8dpo and this is the longest 2ww of my life!
Point is, it is possible to ovulate before you get your cycle back!! Praying for a BFP!!

~*{Girl 04-04-09}*~ 40 weeks ~*{Girl 01-26-11}*~ 40 weeks ~*{Miscarriage 10-26-13}*~ 9 weeks 4 days ~*{Miscarriage 12-26-13}*~ 4 weeks ~*~•Praying a little bean will stick!!•~*~

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo