Community post

Discussion

Miscarriage at 17 weeks

On Oct 22nd 2013, me and my husband went to the doctor, he heard no heart, and sent me for a ultrasound, they had found our baby pass, I was admitted to labor and delivery, I was 17 weeks pregnant, out of words, torn and heartbroken, on Oct 23rd, 2013 , at 4:23 am me, and my husband delivered a beautiful baby boy, he was so tiny , but so precious,Lucas was only 6.1 ounces, I held our child for the longest, time not wanting to leave, because I couldn't bring him home, we also decided to send him off for autopsy , but our baby boy was born sleeping, and looked so precious, my heart still is so torn, I miss him so much, but I know god needed him more than we did, god saw Lucas getting tired, and there was no cure, so god held him in his arms and said come home with me, I know in my heart I am ready to start trying again

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm so sorry this happened to you. Your family has my prayers.

User Image

10 years ago

I am so sorry MrsSmart032011. I know how hard a miscarriage can be and even more so the later in pregnancy that it happens. I had a MC at 15 weeks in January. It was terrible and I'll always love my little angel baby.

If you need to chat we're here. For anything you need.

You can PM me anytime or just chat here.

My thoughts are with you and your family in this trying time. Try and stay positive and strong. Good luck.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo