Community post

Discussion

ttc first child...7 dpo!

My husband and I are trying to conceive, right now we are 7 dpo and I am
Kinda going crazy thinking that every little thing that happens inside my body is a symptom...I know it's early! I am new to this forum thing..I thought maybe it would help me get through the tww! Anyone else in the same boat? Want a buddy?

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hi, MatterofTime (cute!)! The good news is that we're all in the same boat. We all want one thing and it is consuming our every waking thought, overanalyzing ever twinge, ache, and urge to vomit. I myself am embarking on what could be the longest cycle of my life. I am on CD46, 21DPO, late but still getting only . I finally went to my doctor yesterday. Her urine test also came back negative so she sent off a sample for a blood test. Depending on the result, I may need to get an ultrasound on Monday because I've had mild cramping since 7DPO. There's obviously some type of issue but I'm trying not to be dissuaded. So it's good to meet you and welcome!

User Image

9 years ago

Matter of time Im 10 days po and I'm driving myself nuts! I've been having cramping since 6 days po along with acne, back-hip pain constipation, fatigue and today headaches. I don't usually have any of these symptoms with my cycle so I'm praying this is it! I hope you get your positive!

9 years ago

Hey mrs.woods2005!
Now I am 9 dpo and feeling a little bummed out....I have been having pretty much the same symptoms as you and since around the same time which is odd for me too! I have had a cold for the last week 2hich is also weird for me because I never get sick! So yesterday (8 dpo) I went to the e.r to see if I could get some medicine to clear this chest cold up...well I told them I might be pregnant but it's too early to tell, they said no its not and did a urinalysis. ...which came up negative, that's why I am bummed out.....I have long cycles and my af is not due until the 3rd of may so....anyway had to get that off my chest!
I am for sure keeping my fingers crossed for you and for me :)
Keep me posted ..let me know when you get your bfp!

9 years ago • Post starter

Thanks AMcDaniel for your reply! Wow you are going through a long cycle! I hope all is well with you! It's good to meet you too! I like your positive attitude and you are right it doesn't do good to dwell or get discouraged! Keep me posted and good luck to you!

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo