Community post

Discussion

10DPO looking for a buddy

View Full Post

Category: Trying to Conceive - TTC My First Child
Posted by heatherannm10 » 12 hours ago

I nearly can't handle the anticipation any longer!

I have 30-32 day cycles, I am on CD 26, Ovulation was on Oct 24th-ish, the next day felt a long hard cramp where my right ovary would be (first time ever feeling that) Then on Halloween started to notice light spotting only when I wipe on Thursday, some Friday and enough to wish I had a pantie liner yesterday..today is still early and there's more redder blood. The Hubby just bumped into my boob and it was rather tender! I am so excited! Im trying to not let these symptoms go to my head and get me all worked up if i get a BFN.., but Im having a hard time.

Any great ideas of how to share a BFP with the Hubby if I get one? I really want to do something cleaver!

Thanks Baby Dust to you all!!

239 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

71 - 80 of 239 Replies | Last Page

If we got pregnant this month, our EDD would be 10/1/14. DH was ok with that so, we "danced" last night since I am in my fertile period (according to my app). So, if this is our month, we'll have birthdays in October, November, December and January. :) Guess we'll be a Fall/Winter family. :) There might be a ton of babies due in October due to all the snow. Seems like "dancing" is the only thing we can do since we're trapped inside. LOL

10 years ago

Yay so happy for you to get one more "try" in before all the other birthdays! Goodluck to you! I'm also in my fertile period and me and dh bd'ed cd 9 and cd 10 gonna skip tonight (cd11) then try 12 and 13. So happy I have him home at night with me now :). I'm feeling some mild cramps so maybe I am ovulating tonight? We shall see with my temp in the am.

10 years ago

I'm on CD13 today and had positive opks cd11, 12 and today with today being the absolute darkest! Had a very odd spike in temp on cd 10 but then went back down. Hopefully I will O today since we bd'd last night. I'm super excited this month because this is the most we were able to bd DURING my most fertile time. Fingers and toes are definitely crossed!!!

aceron33- How are you doing? Have you O'd yet or are you still in your fertile period? Wishing a bunch of baby dust your way!!!

10 years ago

that is so awesome you get your hubby at night! Thats gotta do you good in more than one way! Us, I am excited to get one more "try" lol. I have a week and a half until this cycle of birth control is done! We are getting closer!! Time goes by faster in three week intervals instead of a full month lol! Im wondering now if the cyst is the reason why temping was so difficult for me.. and OPKs? You are so lucky that temping and OPKs work so well for you! Oh well, I can only hope that in a couple of weeks I get to say that the clomid worked!! .. I just hope my boobie swelling is going to go down a little.. my boobs hurt so bad!!! They feel like GIANT ROCKS.. NO BOULDERS!! and ANY time some one just grazes them, I want to punch them as hard as I can after I get my breath back lol. The hubby and I have compared boob pain to ball pain HAHAHA.. he still thinks he has it worse! :)

I believe Aceron is taking a break for a couple of months! You go girl! I would prolly be a wreck!

10 years ago • Post starter

So Ive been thinking, I seem to know a lot about you girls.. but really I know much of anything! lol

How old are you?
How old is your hubby?
What state do you live in?
How long have you been ttc?
Is this your first baby you are trying for?
How tall are you? LOL
Ethnicity? You dont have to answer obviously if you dont want to.

I am 27
He is 28
California
Since January 2012
Yup.. first baby
I am 5'8''
and Im white
:)

Today is my O date. We'll see how it goes. This will be the last month to "dance" (actively try) for a few months. :) Maybe we will get our BFP's together?!

10 years ago

How old are you? 31
How old is your hubby? 33
What state do you live in? Missouri
How long have you been ttc? 3 months
Is this your first baby you are trying for? nope
How tall are you? LOL 5'7"
Ethnicity? You dont have to answer obviously if you dont want to. White :)

10 years ago

How old are you? 28
How old is your hubby? 25
What state do you live in? New York
How long have you been ttc? 8 months
Is this your first baby you are trying for? yep
How tall are you? LOL 5'5''
Ethnicity? White

10 years ago

Boob pain is the worst EVER! I feel bad for you! You have it the whole time on BC? yay for only a week and a half left :) when's your next appointment?

Aceron- That would be awesome if we both get bfp's! Do you feel good about this time? I know i sure do! ugh I hate the tww!

10 years ago

oh man the ttw! thats never fun! your cycles are so close to each other! Aceron how many kids do you have?

I've actually had the tender boobies for about two weeks before i started the first set of birth control. and then the first round lasted for three weeks, now i am almost done with two weeks of the second round.... that would be a total of 7 weeks.. the first two weren't so bad... but they sure do hurt one hell of a lot these last 5 weeks!

my next doc appoint is on tuesday the 21st...so we will see if the cyst has gone away that day **fingers crossed** and then we get the ball rolling to start clomid

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo