Community post

Discussion

Fertility Blend Sp-1

So I have a few questions:

First off who here have tried this and actually gotten pregnant?

Second did you feel any side effects?

Background:

Just started this 3 days ago and the reason being is because my husband and I have been trying for almost 1.5 years and I don't feel like giving up.
Any advice on what you did that increased your chances in becoming pregnant?

Anything helps!

Thank you and God bless!

User Image

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Maca Root is pretty effective at establishing hormonal balance in women, and aiding in fertility. There is a formula for men, and women. Also, Coconut milk is a great food that helps. I drink it twice a day. Evening Primrose Oil is another suggestion too. That one will increase cervical mucus.

Those are some suggestions to think about, but overall I would highly recommend the Maca Root. It is a tuber from Peru, and it will aid in libido as well. I love it! I haven't had any side effects while taking it, either. I just feel a lot better, and full of energy. I used to have ovarian cysts and mid cycle spotting before starting a lot of these supplements. Now I have a perfectly normal cycle. I wish I could tell you it has helped me conceive, though I won't know until September. My hubby and I have decided to wait until then. Good luck with everything! I hope you get your BFP soon. :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo