Community post

Discussion

14 DPO - Expected Period TOMORROW!

Hello Ladies! :)

I have been experiencing symptoms since the day after I ovulated. It started out with tender breasts, and then turned into very very sensitive nipples.
Around 6 DPO I started having cramps and an upset stomach. It almost felt like I had to poop, but definitely did not! My breasts and nipples continued to hurt like hell.
8 DPO I started having heart burn. I also started feeling less interested in food (not like me, I love to eat).
Yesterday, 13 DPO, I made supper and was unable to eat it as the smell was making me feel sick. I left out a plate for myself and ate it room temperate and that did the trick. I also noticed blue veins on my chest, breast, and nipples.
My most unusual symptom is the breast tenderness. Normally I hate wearing bras when I am home. Since the day after ovulation I have to wear my bra or I feel my nipples chafe on my shirt. It almost feels like my nipples are pierced, or cut. They feel so heavy and full.
I do not have PMS symptoms normally so this month I feel very weird... Am I pregnant? Tomorrow will be the day. It has been a very long two weeks. I hope I get the result I want.

P.S. I have taken 7 HPT - ALL positively negative. :/

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Hi, Pinkcats! It sounds promising and I'm pulling for you. Keep us posted! Fingers crossed for a

User Image

9 years ago

Still no AF..........

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo