Community post

Discussion

Negative Test at 12dpo...still possibly pregnant?

I had last period on March 27, sex on April 5,6 and 7...getting mild cramps but no other PMS Symptoms. Should be due for period tomorrow but my periods are always irregular. Took a pregnancy test (FRER) today and yesterday and it was negative. Any chance I could still be preggers and not know at 12dpo? Any help is much appreciated!

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hope this applies to you too! If you look at my chart I tested with Frer at 11 dpo and it came back negative. I guess it was too early for me. I tested again at 14 dpo and there it was that beatiful second line faint but it was there! So they say its not over until Af shows herself and its true ! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

8 years ago

Hope this applies to you too! If you look at my chart I tested with Frer at 11 dpo and it came back negative. I guess it was too early for me. I tested again at 14 dpo and there it was that beatiful second line faint but it was there! So they say its not over until Af shows herself and its true ! Good luck and lots of baby dust to you!

8 years ago

Awe Thank you! Congratulations!

8 years ago • Post starter

Hello, Lawoman. I have long, irregular periods and, while I'm still waiting for a for my second child, with my first I was on CD35 before I got to see those lines and it was so faint we had to retest to be sure. So hang in there!

User Image

8 years ago

This post has helped me lawoman. Im goin through this right lol. Its driving me crazy. Last af april 5 ovulated between 11 and 17 according to due date apps i conceived on april 19. Tested on april 27. So now im just a sitting duck waiting lol, i wish this was easier... did u get a bfp yet?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo