Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

381 - 390 of 952 Replies | Last Page

OUCH!! I don't know what that would actually look like since i've never actually seen any of these injections in person but it sounds painful...

MNOR - Did you test this morning?! Anxious to hear your results! :)

10 years ago

Argh! Still nothing that I can definitely say is a line. There might be something faint there I'm not certain. Technically I'm not 7dpt until this afternoon since I had the transfer at 11:45ish. All I can do is keep testing and wait. I still have a stash of 3 Frer's!

10 years ago

Ahh! Are you going to test again tonight or wait until tomorrow morning? Still have the same symptoms?

10 years ago

I looked for a pregnancy test in the gallery from you, MNOR, but didn't see one. Let us know if you post one!

10 years ago • Post starter

Still pretty much the same symptoms. Less cramping today, maybe implantation is finishing (I hope)? Way more cm than I have ever had. Like rivers of it, especially when I stand up. Gross! I took a picture of my hpt this morning but you can't really tell, which I knew would happen with my old crappy camera on my phone. I may test this afternoon, I'm not sure.

10 years ago

Those symptoms sound good, mnor!! When will you be able to do a beta test?

10 years ago

I had a very long infertility dream last night that included a bunch of women. Everyone was doing the most bizarre things to overcome their challenges to get pregnant. Of course I can't remember any of the solution attempts, but I do just remember the pain that everyone was experiencing. Some women talked openly with anyone and everyone, while others were extremely closed-lipped about it.

I'm disturbed by this dream more than most. It just had so many elements of reality.

MNOR: please tell us there is a line.

10 years ago • Post starter

Nope...I am devastated this morning. It's now 8dpt, the end of the window where the majority of women will get a bfp. Beta is on Monday and I don't even want to go. If it's negative I already know so it's pointless and if it's positive it will be super low and I know how that ends because it's already happened to me twice. I just want to stop the meds.

Apparently my uterus is just a place where embryos go to die. A spontaneously hatching blast was supposed to have a 70-80% chance of success. I guess I fall into the crap 20-30% category like usual. I am so god damn sick of being in the crap percentage category. The 10% of couples that are diagnosed with infertility...the 20% of those people that have both male and female factor infertility....the 3% of those 10% that need ivf...the 30% percent of those 3% that don't conceive in 3 ivf cycles...and now I am feeling more and more certain that we will fall into that horrible statistical category of the 1-2% of couples who never conceive.

10 years ago

I am so sorry, MNOR. I wish I had the words to say right now. I wish I could just give you a big hug. I'm not going to say any "feel better" little sayings that so many people just throw out there ignorantly. You are in my thoughts and prayers. I am praying for peace and rest for whatever is to come. Please go get that beta though...you never know!!! *hugs*

10 years ago

Mnor. Sending you lots of positive energy and good thoughts. I hope the tests are wrong for now as there is still hope you can have a positive. I know how hard this process is to go through and I'm sending you lots of hugs to you and your dh. Thanks for being always supportive of all do us and know we are also here for you.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo