Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

371 - 380 of 952 Replies | Last Page

mnor - Those symptoms are sounding good!! Will you test tomorrow morning or are you going to wait a couple days?

ssurra - Let us know how your first progesterone shot goes! I have heard those can be the more difficult ones out of all the injections. But just one step closer to your transfer on Monday!! :)

9 years ago

Checking in.....

Any updates from anyone?

9 years ago • Post starter

So this morning, 6dp, was a bfn again and I started getting nervous. I think the possibility of twins is out and now I am just hoping for 1 sticky baby.

All day I haven't been feeling well, still super crampy, have a headache, loads of cm and lots of heartburn even after just drinking water. This morning I was packing breakfast and lunch and just nothing looked or sounded good. I ordered a salad at work which I eat a lot and I sat down, took 1 look at that lettuce and just couldn't eat it.

On my way driving home I felt super nauseous and almost pulled over but I held it together. At this point I was like I have to be pregnant and tested again this afternoon and I swear I see the faintest of faint lines. Although it's one of those tilt the test just right, face the window and stand on 1 leg type of lines. I know it won't show up in a photo but my hope has been boosted a bit and I guess I will keep testing and see if anything darkens up! Will keep you guys posted!

9 years ago

Let there be a line....

It sounds like there is true potential.

Crossing fingers!!!

Ahh!! So hoping you have a nice surprise to wake up to in the morning!! :) :)

9 years ago

Want something to laugh about? We used the WRONG needle for my first progesterone injection and my poor husband apologized all night for basically putting a hole in my cheek. Tonight we'll use the proper, thinner (but somewhat longer) needle. I was sore 'til morning, but I'm fine now! I think moving around helps.

MNOR - I LOVE your sense of humor through this. Keep it up! Let there be a line!

9 years ago

Whoops! Did you use a giant 18 gauge needle that you're only supposed to use to draw it up? Ouch! I can feel the pain across the internet :-)

9 years ago

Sure did! Yikes. Good thing i didn't see it -- and that my husband decided to dart me like a wild animal. Had he hesitated ...

9 years ago

Oh SSURRA, I'm cringing for you!!! Glad to know it was quickly administered and has gone away.

Wow. That really have me the oogies...

Haha! I just have to laugh about it. Tonight's went MUCH smoother. :)

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo