Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

351 - 360 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Thinking of you and sending good thoughts this morning, MNOR.

Let the thawing process be flawless, the blasts be healthy and normal, and your uterus be cushy and ready to receive.

10 years ago • Post starter

How did it go?

Frosties are in! All 3 survived the thaw and we picked the best 2. One was already hatching which we have never had before so that was exciting. The other 2 were still expanding so we picked the farthest along. I was tempted to transfer all 3 but decided not to since that one was hatching.

Now the couch potato days and the waiting starts! Feeling good about this transfer!

10 years ago

I'm grinning from ear to ear.

Relax on that couch and let them STICKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK!!!

Oh, and eat your ice cream!!!

Mnor sending you lots of positive thoughts for a bfp in a couple weeks!

10 years ago

A couple weeks? I'm gonna start testing on tues or wed! Ha! I have zero will power to hold out til the beta on the 5th. I already have a $50+ stock of frer's and cb digis under the sink calling my name :-)

10 years ago

Sounds about right!!!

Have you ever tried the no-frills Wondfo pregnancy tests? I bought 50 off Amazon for about $20. I kept a disposable 'red cup' under the sink and peed as often as I wanted to without having to ration. They were the clearest and easiest to read for me and showed a clearer positive better than any of the more expensive ones.

But hopefully the first stick you use comes back with a BFP so it won't matter anyway!!!

I just heard from an old friend. She's 43 and got pregnant for the first time in December via IVF w/ ICSI and PGD testing. She's due in August just like me. And my ultrasound tech told me that it took her 7 rounds of IVF before she got pregnant with her now 2 year old son. We all need to hear success stories to keep the hope alive, right?

I hope you are next in line, MNOR.

The way I see it, compared to the money we have spent for IVF, spending the extra to get the name brand tests is pocket change. I really don't mind at all. The Frer's have proved to be accurate for me down to an hcg level between 6-8 miu and I have never gotten a false positive/evap with them like with blue dyes for example. They like me, I like them, if it ain't broke don't fix it, right?

10 years ago

Very true, MNOR. I'm assuming that's you and your hubby in your new profile picture??? Thank you for that as it's always nice to have a visual. I will say you and he look very similar to what I had imagined!

Bed/couch rest is boring so I am trying to find things to keep me busy. Finally figuring out how to change my blank avatar to a real picture of my dh and I has been on my to do list for months :-) I guess now is a good time to do stuff like that.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo