Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

311 - 320 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Hoping for the best outcome!!!!

CROSSING FINGERS!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

AWHITTAKER: how did it go??? Any left to freeze?

SSURRA: is your beta today?

Well, less than 24 hours 'til my first beta. And a little more 'til I find out the results.

I keep going back and forth on what I think the outcome will be. I truly have no idea. While I don't "feel" pregnant, I don't feel as defeated as last time. There's a chance!

Still no symptoms that can't be chalked up to the meds I'm on or gas - haha.

AAAHHHH.

P.S. Asked the husband if he wanted me to cheat and POAS, but he said no, so I'm refraining.

10 years ago

Ssura super hopeful for you :) I'm actually scheduled for egg transfer later today, going to acupuncture first and then et. We'll see how many we transfer and how many we can freeze hopefully. I'll keep you updated soon.

Mnor- how are your estrogen patches going?

10 years ago

Awhittaker - Good luck at ET today! Think sticky thoughts!

Ssurra - OMG I can't believe your beta day is almost here already! I feel like that flew by. Sending lots of lots positive thoughts your way!

As for me, I am on countdown now...18 days til transfer. So far the estrogen patch is still stuck good! I don't change it out until tomorrow night though so hopefully it still stays stuck. I turned 28 yesterday! It was a pretty uneventful birthday as I had no idea what to tell people I wanted. I have like zero desire for material things, all I want is a baby and unfortunately you can't buy and wrap that! I have a good feeling about 28 though. I really think this is going to be my year (been trying since 22).

10 years ago

Hi ladies, had my egg transfer and we did 3 embryos. One 9 cell, one 8 cell and one 7 cell. Re said our chances are about 60% for this cycle based on the quality of the eggs. Have been camping on the couch since we got back :) looking for a quick tww ! I test on the 21st!

10 years ago

Its so good to hear that everyone is doing well Sending good vibes to all. We are hoping to start up again in Jan-Feb. I'm going to make an appt. with my RE this month to try to determine what might have gone wrong and let him know that we plan to try again and when. We are also going to make an appt with my husbands urologist to discuss improving sperm quality.

Take care ladies.

P.S. I'm looking forward to hearing about BFPs soon.

User Image

10 years ago

Blood drawn ... And now we wait.

10 years ago

CROSSING FINGERS FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Ssura wishing you the best news possible!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo