Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

301 - 310 of 952 Replies | Last Page

Any updates from anyone??

10 years ago • Post starter

4 more days of my "TWW." I've been feeling kind of down the last two days. Mrs. F., did you *feel* pregnant before your test? I don't. I know it's so early, but ... I'm trying not to lose hope.

As you know, it's worthless to consider symptoms with all the progesterone and estradiol, so I just don't know -- I don't feel any different.

10 years ago

I did not feel one iota of pregnant for quite some time. As a matter of fact there were many times during our journey trying to conceive naturally that I could have sworn I was, only to pee on a stick and have my heart sink. It was weeks after our transfer before I felt even one symptom, and that was even with knowing of our positive outcome.

Wishing you all luck!!!!

Hi ladies, just got back from our er, we get 5 eggs. Hoped for more but hoping that these are the best possible. Going to get report tomorrow on how they're doing. So far just resting and having some cramps. Watching all of my Shows on DVr and taking it easy :) thanks for your support ladies!

10 years ago

Awhittaker - Glad er went well! Now just rest up and wait for transfer :-)

Ssurra - I hope these next couple days move swiftly for you and you get a positive beta even though you aren't feeling anything yet. Every lady is different as to what symptoms they feel or don't feel. I had the opposite experience and felt very much pregnant from about 2-3 dpt with my early m/c at 6 weeks. I just felt something in there which was weird and I had heartburn, extreme fatigue, itchy sore nips, major smell aversions and nausea. I even had the heartburn with my chemical pregnancy. Apparently it's a major tip off for me. I never had it before and haven't since. I had to look up what it was before my early m/c.

Today is cd1 for me! Yippee! That means my possible future due date could be based off today! Starting to get excited for transfer now. Also started my estrogen patch protocol today. I am worried the patch won't stay on for 3 days because I have never used them before and I tend to take a lot of showers, at least 2 a day sometimes 3 or 4. Kind of a clean freak. I guess I will see...

10 years ago

Awhittaker: Hope you're feeling well today. As Mnor said, rest up and try to relax. :) Keep us posted.

Mnor: Thanks, I guess you're right everyone is so different. When I first started ttc, I thought I had so many symptoms, but I've realized I just get gassy during the tww! Haha! Today I feel some twinges on my right ovary (?) but I can't think that's a good thing since that's not where the action should be taking place. But hell, what do I know.

My husband was so excited to realized we only had to make it to Tuesday. He's so optimistic. And I have been too, until just recently. I guess I'm just starting to realize maybe it won't be, there's no guarantee just because everything else went so well. Still, fingers crossed. I have a full weekend and then it's just the hours between bloodwork and the call on Tuesday that will drive me insane! Ha!

And, Mnor, excited for you and your positivity at CD1. I felt the same this round, and as much as it pains me to say so, I feel like our own attitude can play a role in all of this. Stay positive, relax as much as possible and enjoy.

As for the patch and showers, where do you wear it? maybe try to keep that part of you out of the water stream as much, or cover with a dry washcloth best you can?

10 years ago

Just got our embryology report and all 5 eggs were mature and all 5 fertilized :) we are so excited as this is best case so far! We'll see tomorrow how they are dividing and when to transfer. Thanks for all your support!

10 years ago

It's great to hear such good news from everyone!!!!

POSITIVE THOUGHTS!!!!!

Awhittaker -- That is amazing!! Congrats!

10 years ago

Looks like we are doing transfer tomorrow. We've got 2 embryos that are 4 cell and. 2 that are 2 cell, one that they are hopeful will divide. So excited for the next step in this adventure and hopeful for a successful tww :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo