Community post

Discussion

November IVF buddies

View Full Post

Hi,

I'm doing my first IVF this November. I don't normally post on here but if there was ever a time to reach out it is now.

Anybody else?

Mrs. Fridley

952 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

161 - 170 of 952 Replies | Last Page

I hope your u/s went well this morning and you have some nice mature follies! Be sure to let us know how things went!

I can tell from the intensity of the pressure when I have nice mature follies. You may have just gotten used to how big your ovaries are and don't feel the pressure so much anymore. Follies don't usually release before the retrieval due to the meds. I have had early releases on clomid during an IUI round but never during the injectables or with IVF.

10 years ago

Thank you for your insight Mnor. I got some shocking news today at the doc. He want to move the retrieval up a day to Wednesday because my follies are so developed. The means I trigger tonight. I am so far beyond excited its unreal.

User Image

10 years ago

GO TRIGGER SHOT!!!!!!!!!

So happy you got bumped up!

HAPPY DAY!!!

10 years ago • Post starter

Yay Someday! Your body did Exactly what it was supposed to :) wishing you all the best in the next couple days! And most importantly lots of good quality eggs :)

10 years ago

Awesome news! Wishing you lots of mature eggs and beautiful little embryos!

10 years ago

Thanks so much ladies.

User Image

10 years ago

Someday- Just wanted to wish you luck today!

10 years ago

I second MNOR's sentiment.

WE ARE PULLING FOR YOU!!!!

Thanks so much ladies. Your support means so much to me. I just got home from the retrieval and they were able to get 16 eggs. Now we just have to see if we have enough healthy sperm cells. As y'all know we have male factor infertility so his little swimmers are going to be the deciding factor. We should know something tomorrow. I'll keep y'all updated.

User Image

10 years ago

Rest up and hopefully the cramping will bypass you!

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo