Community post

Discussion

9 dpo and so over the wait already!!!

Hello, i'm new here, I just happened to land on this site when I was googling symptoms. I'm 9dpo as stated and I've noticed a lot of different things, but I so don't want to be that I've had every symptom kinda girl lol, but I refuse to lie and just take it. The biggest things I've noticed is the extreme fatigue and sleeplessness. Like I can fall asleep real quick, bit when it's time for bed a no go and the other thing is and increase of CM which I've never had before ever, like I can see it on my panties and i'm always wet. Sorry for the tmi. The next couple things are I hear are text book ,like my boobs are tender and are really full and heavy, I've had some mild cramps and some twinges in my lower abdomen and the pressure and pulling. That's it so far, I have tested knowing it was to early just hoping, but I know I have to wait and it's so annoying lol. How about you ladies how are you guys doing???

User Image

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

10 dpo and I took a test this morning knowing its too early but I too couldnt resist. Negative. I will retest Wednesday. Similar symptoms for me breast fuller, tender, some nausea nd light headedness. And the pinching, I dont recall feeling that before. Just very hypr aware. Best of luck!

User Image

8 years ago

Well I have a doc appt tom and I know he is going to test me anyway because he always does and we'll see what happens, but i'm not sure if he is going to see anything, but I do know that this week is test week so if he doesn't see anything tom I know to wait a few more days and test , so this week and next week is our time. I know i'm supposed to start my period sometime this week. The earliest is the 23rd the latest is the 28th. My periods have been out of wack since the ectopic I had in Nov, so keeping my fingers crossed. I do know is the my CM is crazy, like I don't even have to put my finger all the way in to get some just at the entrance and that has never happened to be before, so here's to hoping... Good luck to you as well

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi, Tasha. Welcome! And you are in excellent company, girl. The TWW is definitely the longest part for those of us TTC but you have found the perfect site for obsessing and venting and picking apart every moment of this beautiful journey. We all do it. I myself am 18dpo and AF still hasn't shown. Since I have long, irregular cycles, I'm to the point where I'm just waiting for the to show her ugly face because, despite having a ton of symptoms I don't usually have before menses, I know I'm probably deluding myself and I don't want to be totally heartbroken, just enough to renew my motivation for the next cycle. ;-) Keep us posted on how your appointment goes!

User Image

8 years ago

Hi girls! I'm 10dpo today (actually 10dpiui). I had my first IUI last Friday but they don't think there was much chance of pregnancy with it because of my DH's count and my already diagnosis of endo. Although I don't think this is the month I have been having gas, bloating, vivid dreams (last 3 nights), cramping, tugging. I wanted to test this morning but resisted!

Hope we can encourage each other this month!!

8 years ago

Hello Ladies, well the doc appt want great I don't have to see him about the ectopic I suffered in Nov any more, he said that the mass in my tube has gone down a lot and he doesn't have to worry about it any more. He said the only way he is going to see me is if I call him with good news or next year. I told him about me being 10dpo and he gave me a test, but it came back neg which I thought it would because it's to soon for me based off here I shouldn't test till about Fri, but i'm a wait and test on Wed then wait and test on Fri and I set my last day of testing is going to be next Tues because by that time I would be 20dpo and if I was I should have def picked it up, so wish me luck ladies and I will def keep you posted

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

That's great news, Tasha! It's such a good feeling when the regular, lengthy treatment of a condition comes to an end. I remember when I got my last CT scan after my brain surgery, I bought myself an ice cream and actually skipped to my car. Haha! Here's to hoping that the good news keeps coming!

@Cate and Risa: Any new developments today??

As for me, I am on 19dpo, no but too terrified to test. My luck is usually that I test and she shows up the same afternoon, just to add insult to injury. I will wait her out this time because I'm down to my last test... if she's not here by Friday, I'll do it. If it's negative then, it looks like it'll be back to the gyno for me to see what the holdup is.

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo