Community post

Discussion

My Heart Hurts...

I was sure this was the month... I started having mild cramps/pulls around 6dpo, nausea around 7dpo, and increased CM around 8dpo. I had no idea the first and last of these was considered a possible pregnancy symptom until I joined this site on 10dpo. Everything continued until 12dpo (I have 41 day cycles...irregular) so I tested. Then the symptoms lightened a lot, except the nausea, and then the CM was just a watermark every day in my underwear (TMI, sorry!). So I tested at 3 am when I was awoken to let the dog out, 16dpo and another . My cramping has returned, just the gentle stuff, since 14dpo and my breasts look like a road map with all the blue lines but now I'm wondering if it's just AF coming on and I'm just a silly girl who imagined everything. I'm due this coming week but, if I O'd on CD24 (I'm certain I did and we bd'd a lot) and felt different on CD30, wouldn't a test show it by now? Is it time to crawl into bed with Ben and Jerry and binge-watch Friends?

User Image

2 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I know its very discouraging to get so many bfn's especially when your having symptoms like that kinda makes ya feel like your losing it but I can say even though your af is due this week not everyone will get a bfp before their af is due the idea of being able to test early and possibly get your positive is wonderful but its also more frustrating because your body makes the decisions whether it will be bfp or bfn lol With my youngest child i took tests for 2 weeks all bfn very last test i took was bfp but it was so light I almost threw it away now I have a very healthy 5 year old boy :) I would say there is still hope until af shows her ugly face try not to stress Good luck and Baby dust!!

8 years ago

Thanks, Kissy. I know you're right and I try to keep my chin up but it's such a huge letdown each month. I suppose I should try to enjoy it because this is our last child we plan to have so I may miss this experience when I'm menopausal. Lol. I appreciate your kind support.

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo