Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

111 - 120 of 260 Replies | Last Page

the ugly witch showed up today.. not sure what the problem is .. very depressed .. gl ladies

10 years ago

Mama- sorry about AF. I feel the same way every month after charting temps and BD'ing on fertile days only to get AF every time.

I will be praying for you.

CD 14 today. Going to take OPK and see what it says.
Took one yesterday and had faint test line but everyone said it was negative.
BD'ed anyway since research says swimmers live a few days. Honestly I don't know how they stay up there with all the gravity...lol

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Sorry mama. AF came this afternoon blah next cycle. Good luck to the ladies still waiting!

10 years ago

Oh no! So sorry mama and Ashley! I was rooting! Shoot lots of baby dust and sticky vibes for next cycle.

Around 7dpo breasts still tender...trying not to think too much about it but aaahh I'm already thinking about testing next week. My goodness how our minds play with us. We want that bfp so bad. Everyone is in my prayers!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Thank you Caridura sticky vibes and finger's crossed for you! I hope all the ladies still waiting get a BFP!

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! How's everyone doing?!

I am around 13/14 dpo. Craziest thing happened last night. DH and I were Bd'ng and (sorry if tmi) when he took it out a gush of bright red blood came out! It didn't look like af type blood. It was really running like when you have a nose bleed. Cleaned up and laid down the rest of the night. In the morning I had pink spotting on my pad and this afternoon nothing! Wth? Any ideas?

Should I go buy a test? I think it should be accurate by now right? Going nuts here!

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

I would totally go buy a test I don't know how you've waited so long! Good luck sticky vibes! Let us know!

10 years ago

That's crazy , I'm on cd11 and hubby and I were bding the other day and I started to spot and now today same thing happen , he said there was a lot of blood but when I went to the bathroom there was nothing but I have had somepinkish watery snotty like cm for a few days when I wipe ... Well I am waiting to o still I'm not sure what it means but u sound like it could be good news ...bd fx

10 years ago

OMG!!!!! It's a BFP!!!!!! I'm in shock so I'll wait until I have to pee again to take another one just to be sure. Started spotting again...I don't remember bleeding like this with my other 2 children so going to take it easy and it's nothing too serious. And of course going to get checked out! Where can I put my test pic so u gals can see???

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Congratulations Caridura!!!!!!!!!! That's amazing I'm so happy for you!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo