Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

101 - 110 of 260 Replies | Last Page

Spotting light brown today...haven't tested. Ugh I think the witch is here...will update later this evening! Starting to get really frustrated! :(

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

The witch came...cd1 here we go :/ gl to the rest of you ladies! :)

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Hi ladies!
I am 2/3 days past ov, not exactly sure bc I felt like I ovulated on Saturday but I was not suppose to until Sunday. Anyways, starting yesterday I have had lower back aches like crazy. That is about it, I am hoping that is a good sign! Anyone else get lower back aches really early!!?

Baby dust to everyone :)

Longest 2 weeks of my life. ð???

10 years ago

I'm 6dpo today; don't feel any different just super tired but, we had a busy holiday. Just waiting to see if AF shows up I'm going to try not to test until my period is due ugh we'll see how that goes! I hope all of you had a wonderful holiday!!! I'm sorry Caridura good luck this new cycle! Mrs Fisher good luck hopefully you will get your BFP! To all the ladies still waiting GL to you too!

10 years ago

Hi ladies ... Not sure where I am yet , I did not do opks this cycle to relieve some pressure but I took clomid 3-9 and evening prime rose and mucinex and folic acid this cycle , I think I ovulated on CD 15 or 16 but not sure yet , please take a look at my chart on my profile and let me know what u all think .. Gl ladies

10 years ago

Hey ladies how's everyone doing? I'm 15dpo today and still no AF this is the farthest I've gotten into my cycle since starting TTC. I usually have pre AF symptoms sore breasts/nipples, cramps, ect. and so far I have had none. I tested a couple times and all have been negative, the last time I tested was the 31st so I'm tempted to try and test again. As of right now I'm just waiting it out for either AF to show up or hopefully to get my BFP!

10 years ago

Hello everyone. I have been reading the past posts. I am new to this forum and webpage. I have been ttc now for about four months. this was the first month that we used opk. Now I am 9 days past ovulation. I did have some light pink CM today. I am not sure if that is just AF spotting or if it could be implantation spotting. Today I also saw when i got out of the shower that I has small bumps on my areolas. I am not sure if I get these all time before my period or if it could be a sign of early pregnancy.

any help ladies?

10 years ago

I am on cycle day 12. Waiting to ovulate. Have had EWCM for 2 days. Just got over a YI. Moody as heck this evening. Took 2 ovulation tests yesterday and today and both were BFN. Praying for some BD time in the next few days just to give us a slight chance.

I'm sick of all the pregnancy symptoms in the TWW only to get BFN :(

April 30, 1998 - 8lbs. 11oz, 21 inches 9 week miscarriage - March 17, 2001 May 31, 2002 - 6lbs. 15oz, 20 inches October 2, 2003 - 7lbs. 3oz, 20 1/2 inches Praying for a EDD September 29, 2014 User Image

10 years ago

Alexys . sounds promising to me .. All good signs . I am about 13 dpo if I o at all . been trying 5months and ready for a baby . gl fx

10 years ago

Hey girls!! Finally in the tww...just not sure where I'm at and when and if I o'd. I guess I decided not to stress so much as the past few months. I must of o'd because my breasts are tender. That's about it so far.

Fx'd for you Ashley! Get that bfp!
Alexys it sounds promising! Keep us updated!
Gds3 we are probably on the same or close cycle!
Mama! When will you be testing? Bfp bfp!

GL to everyone! :)

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo