Community post

Discussion

TWW- 1dpo

View Full Post

Day 1 of the loooongest 2 weeks ever...just wondering if anyone else is at the beginning of their 2 weeks and would like to go through it together :)

260 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

91 - 100 of 260 Replies | Last Page

TWW stinks!!! I'm 8 dpo with mild cramping and nausea/indigestion. I'm trying not to read into it either, because I was let down the past few months as well. I stopped BC in April after being on it for a VERY long time. I regulated in July, and have been pretty regular since. This was our first time using an OPK. Fingers crossed!!!

10 years ago

cd4 started clomid yesterday .. here we go again... gl ladies fxfxfx[fingersx] [sticky_vibes] [sticky_vibes]

10 years ago

Good luck ladies!!!

10 years ago

Silly me took a pregnancy test approx 9 dpo. BFN. [bfn]

10 years ago

Hey Ladies! I've been gone but only because I don't want to obsess like I did last month...well and the previous month too...lol AF due Saturday...11 dpo...I'm not testing (and I have none hidden) until she's late! Fx'd for all of us still waiting and gl to the new cycle ladies as well.

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

ty , gl to all u .. just waiting to o .. i hope this is our month ..

10 years ago

well today af was due..tested..bfn...14dpo...what are the chances of getting a bfp? its cd 32..ugh..i only have 1 test left and don't want to waste...maybe i'll wait a few more days...MAYBE...what's your update ladies??

DS-8 DD-7 User Image

10 years ago

CD9 waiting to ovulate. I'm really hoping this is our month I have a good feeling about it. I was very frustrated last month but I feel better about ttc now so we'll see! GL Caridura! GL to all of you this will hopefully be all of our month!

10 years ago

I am on cd10 , I am not testing this month so I have no idea about o yet , had atemp jump today but I have been getting hot flashes at night and day sometimes for a few days , I have had 2 patches of good cm so my chart is crazy to but I always end up starting AF on 14dpo and it is always a few he's after I test and get a bfn so yes I would wait a few more days â??:-) ..gl ladies[sticky_vibes] [baby_dust] [fingersx]

10 years ago

Sorry not sure where the a came from after I said I would wait a few more days lol

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo