Community post

Discussion

Why am I ovualting for this long? April 4- April 17 (today)

I have been taking OPK's since April 4th and I ran out on the 6th so I counted that as the day I ovulated and I bought more and took one today and I'm still ovulating... CD 13-26 why am I still ovulating?

1 Reply • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

An OPK will only tell u that u are about to attempt ovulation, not if u actually have. Ovulation in itself is a one day process, whether its 1 or 10 eggs released, it happens within a 24hr period. Looking at ur pictures, u have an OPK posted, and that is definitely NOT positive. The test line must be equal to, or darker than, the control line. Based on that info, the test posted on ur page as positive, is in fact not. Have u had any tests that are equal to or darker than the control line? U should definitely consider reading up on bbt (basal body temperature), this will be a very useful tool for u to help confirm when/if ur ovulating with ur positive OPK.
Good luck! =))

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo