Community post

Discussion

When do you all start testing? Anyone test at 8 DPO?

I will be 8 DPO tomorrow and I am trying to refrain from testing but I am a testing nut! lol When do you all start testing and did any of you get good results at 8 dpo?

6 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Hi, DesignerBirths! I have yet to test at 8dpo but I would never rule it out, I know myself far too well for that. Haha! We all obsess, whether it is by over-testing or over-researching, because we are women and, when we want, we want with all our heart and soul. If you have the money, I say test at will! Maybe it'll be your last month to do so for quite some time!

User Image

8 years ago

Yeah I research everything too! LOL I am a little confused at the moment because my ovaries have both been having these little twinges of pain yesterday and today which I don't remember from my other pregnancies. I am always over analizing everything. haha

8 years ago • Post starter

We're all guilty of it. I have had the mild cramping since 6dpo but, now that I'm on 14dpo, I'm trying to convince myself it's AF coming on so I don't get disappointed

User Image

8 years ago

So when are you going to test? You are a strong woman to not have tested for this long!

8 years ago • Post starter

The earliest I've ever gotten my BFP was at 9dpo (unfortunately ended in early miscarriage at 5 weeks) and I typically start testing at 6dpo even though I know there's no way it will be positive . I agree with AMcDaniel and say test at will if you have the funds! I buy cheapie tests off Amazon to quench my POAS addiction and save the more expensive FRERs for 12dpo on. Good luck!

2/4/2015 12/6/2014 User Image

8 years ago

I'm going to test in the morning at 16dpo. I have long cycles so my TWW is more like three weeks long...18 days actually. Previously, I've tested early (12 or 14dpo) with cheap tests and then hit the more sensitive ones on 16 to 18dpo. I'm just out of cheapies so... I'm feeling stronger cramps today than yesterday so I'm expecting Flo...

User Image

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo