Community post

Discussion

I can't tell the difference between Evap lines or positives

So in my HPT images you can see the line and in person they are all dark blue but didn't show up during the allotted time. I'm am now 9 days late :/ please help!

User Image

20 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

I am not a fan of blue dye test. I would go buy a different brand. I use first responce. I would also call my doctor and have blood work done. Also, it has to show positive in the given time frame.

User Image

10 years ago

thank you for responding! i am going to the doctor soon. 11 days late with pregnancy symptoms but BFN. so i am praying that my little bean is a shy one.

User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Some people don't make enough hcg in their urine. I never get an early positive test. I have two boys and I've had two chemicals the last two months. Never get a positive till about the time af is due. Fingers crossed for you! Maybe try getting a first responce test. It reads really low hcg. It says it reads at 25 but it read at 5 for me. I know it was 5 because I went to the doctor and got blood test to conferm. The line was faint but there. I have pictures up from both months I had chemicals. Feel free to check them out.

User Image

10 years ago

Thanks for shedding a little bit of light for me :)

User Image

Let me know what happens

User Image

10 years ago

As of right now I am just trying to focus on holding my urine for this damn test. I have to pee so bad but the lab doesn't open till 730 ughhh

User Image

You must be in the west United States. I'm in Florida.

User Image

10 years ago

Yep :) in Washington. My husband is stationed here.

User Image

Will you get the results today? I'm praying for you girl.

User Image

10 years ago

The test came back negative. As of right now I'm almost 2 weeks late. I think I just ovulated yet OR my body is just dreaming out. I have never missed a period in my life so this is different. All I know is I'm giving it to God and I'm letting go so I don't stress about it anymore. Thank you for your prayers :)

User Image

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo