Community post

Discussion

no bfp 13 months after tube removal from ectopic

I have been trying to conceive for 3 years now, had one bfp which ended in ectopic at 10 weeks, this was 12 months ago. This resulted in losing my right tube. I haven't had even one bfp since then really don't think i will ever see one. Can anyone offer any advice/ support? We use cbfm and husband has been checked all ok! Thanks ladies feeling very depressed at the minute x

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I'm in a similar boat. I had an ectopic in my right tube eight years ago. I do still have both of my tubes, but at the time of the surgery the doctor told me the right tube was severely damaged and I likely would not ovulate every month because of the damage.
Fast forward to 2013, and my husband and I are now TTC.
My current doc told me that it is actually possible that I do ovulate every month. He basically said to just have a lot of sex for a full year, and if that didn't do the trick to come see him again and he could do an ultrasound to take a look at my tubes as well as running some other tests.
Have you talked to your doc about checking the health of your remaining tube?

10 years ago

Hey thanks for the reply sorry forgot to say that since my ectopic i have had the dye test,they said there's a little scarring on my tube but nothing to bad. I just can't seem to fall pregnant not through lack of trying x

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo