Community post

Discussion

tww buddies im day 4po and its draging so much

hello so im trying for my 3rd iv got a 5 year old and 8 year old this is my first month trying and im 4 days past ov and due on,on 31st is there anyone else with same dates that would like to buddy up with me ? x baby dust to all x

52 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 52 Replies | Last Page

Hi there im 3DPO and i dread the TWW, i always feel alone during this time, why cant it be a 1WW lol. xx

10 years ago

lol 1ww would be brilliant when are u testing ? x

10 years ago • Post starter

Im gonna be good and try and hold on till a week 2day, i should be 10DPO then, but it don't help when i have like 50 test strips sat in ,y bathroom cabinet lol, i also keep telling myself im not gonna test until ive missed my AF (IF) wishful thinking there.

What about you?? xx

10 years ago

Im not shore I was thinking Friday/sat lol way to early iv got no strips hear I was gona try superdrug own brand.. how long have u been trying for ? and how did u get your timer on your message x

At the top of the page you see where is says tools & tickers!!!!!! you get the timers etc from there.

We have been trying since Feb 2012, i had a miscarriage October last year and then in Feb this year, it total broke my heart, and now i seem i cant even fall pregnant now , i guess ive just gotta wait till the time is right, but i dont wanna wait to long as im not getting any younger xx

10 years ago

aw bless u fingers crossed for a bfp this is my first month ttc since having treatment for pre cancer im unshore if it will affect ttc x

User Image just checking it works :)

I'm sure all will be well with you Hun, I've got my it won't take you long xx

10 years ago

keep in touch fingers crossed for a hun x

You 2 Hun and let me know how you get on as well, u can always message me anytime xx xx

10 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo