Community post

Discussion

I pray this is for real this time

What a year. Charting, pregnancy excitement, pregnancy loss, Cytotec, D&C, bloods tests and more blood tests and now pregnant again. I am so scared to be excited.

What's funny this is the only month that we were not even trying because last cycle I did the progesterone test and the doctor told me that I was not ovulating. So I thought since I am not ovulating and I am not starting the Chlomid until next cycle I am going to enjoy this.

Well I guess I was ovulating. The doctor now said I was ovulating but not at the level they wanted me (what does that even mean?) I did another progesterone test today and it was at 21.1 at 4 weeks, 4 days with 487 HCG. I am re-doing the HCG tomorrow just to make sure it keeps going up (fingers crossed multiple times).

I am afraid that I will not be able to fully enjoy this experience (if all keeps going well). Of course my ultrasound is not until week 9 so I have another 4 1/2 weeks were I can stress myself out on a daily basis. Last time I miscarried at 7 weeks.

Let's hope it sticks this time.

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

My thoughts are with you and I hope that you will have a healthy pregnancy-Hugs-

10 years ago

I can relate to your situation.... I too miscarried (in July of this year) and here we go again. It was such an emotional roller coaster! I think I'm about 5 weeks right now. Should I get excited? Should I start planning in my head? Dare I tell anyone other than the husband? It's all just a way of protecting ourselves, its a defense mechanism. each moment i begin to go to go to that "dark" place,, i quickly reverse back out and remember that no matter how much i worry, its not going to change the outcome. i choose to enjoy this moment, I choose to enjoy this pregnancy... One day at a time! Try and do the same. :)

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo