Community post

Discussion

Give hope to others with YOUR EARLY PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS

Congratulations to everyone.
Please comment your symptoms you had before and after you positive. Which one made you decide to test? Help us by giving us hope.

Try to be specific by describing the feelings of the symptoms. (Cramps- dull, severe etc) thanks :)

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I am 5wks I have extreme nipple sensitivity, moderate side pain and frequent urination. I have only a slight smell issues that produce very little nausea.

10 years ago

I am 8 weeks today. And Congrats and baby dust to all women who have conceived or who are trying!

But about 10 days before AF was due, My breasts got HUGE and heavy but not tender. And that only happens the day before I start AF and during. It has NEVER happened before. I also found myself being very exhausted and tired very easily and allll the time. And I found myself eating a lot more than usual or being hungrier than normal. I wasn't TTC so when I had these symptoms, I KNEW something was up and the first thing that came to mind was pregnancy.

I tested early cuz I just wanted to know, probably 12dpo and got the faintest of faint lines but i didnt believe it really, thought it was an evap line when i heard what those were. But I tested every day with same brand tests ($1 dollar general tests, also have them at walmart but they are 88 cents). But i tested every day and the line got slightly darker each time.

I never got implantation bleeding or cramping. But I did get cramping around the time AF was due and I read that that was normal. Ever since finding out, my symptoms are completely different. My breasts are still HUGE but not heavy, like the skin stretched or something. They are somewhat tender, more so sometimes than others. I am ALWAYS nauseous. Nothing ever sounds good to eat now, I have to crave it to want to eat it. I am generally a very hot person, especially when I sleep but now it is 10000x worse. I always feel lazy but not tired at all, its weird. I find my joints and muscles don't want to work like before. Like my muscles seem weaker and my joints hurt easy which is weird and I have only read on 1 website that that is considered a symptom even early on. I havent had anyyy headaches at alllll which is weird because I'm use to having a headache every few days. I think that's about it, but my most major symptoms has been NAUSEA ALLLLLLL THE TIMEEEE!!! :( its terrible. Sorry it's so long but ya wanted detail ;) haha good luck to everyone!

10 years ago

Just got my BFP last weekend - I've been SUPER tired and the girls have been sore and at full salute recently, haha. Occasionally some lower back pain, but not that bad yet.

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo