Community post

Discussion

Frustrated!

Hello everyone...I recently joined and have found this helpful to me in understanding that I'm not alone like I thought I was for so long! But, I'm feeling so frustrated lately because every time I try to talk about my miscarriages with any of my inlaws, they change the subject. They also act like its not a big deal, when I told most of them bout my losses they were like shoot! No hug nothing. One of my sister in law said oh shoot I wanted u to have to go through it and see what u look like. She is the one who had a one night stand with some guy and got pg despite using protection! So frustrated, because its not like I expect special treatment, but a listening ear would be nice! Also one of my sister in laws has 5 kids, her baby is 4 months old and she was complaining that she would have to take a test the other day bcuz her baby stopped nursing so she thinks shes pg. Aaarrgghh!!! Sorry for the loooong post but really needed to vent that!!

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sorry for your loss. It would be really tough dealing with this and the. On top of that, have people that aren't very understanding. Hopefully, they didn't say much because they weren't sure if you wanted to talk about it or that they weren't sure what to say. But, family should be more supportive in my opinion and shouldn't be shoving a possible pregnancy for them in your face. There should be more consideration for your feelings

Try and keep positive and hopefully your wait will be over soon. Again, so sorry for your loss

10 years ago

Ya know I had the Same thing happen! I try to just blow it off,but we lost one about 3 1/2 months ago. I wasn't going to tell anyone but my hubby "accidentally" told his mom and she was like "oh well that's probably for the best"
And everyone that found out after her, they were all thrilled about the pregnancy loss! We do have a 1 and 2 year old and the pregnancy was an oops,but there is no reason for them to be so mean. A sorry would have been okay even if they didn't mean it!! My own mom was like really mad about the whole thing, and should would tell family and I had someone call me and tell me to keep my legs closed bc it was to soon! Can u believe that??!! And just went and adopted 3 new kids who are by the way like 2,7, and 10.. I know 100% how u feel. We aren't telling anyone we r trying for #3 we will just get bitched at and I'm not in the mood to hear ppl tell me how I should live my life!!!
I'm also very sorry for ur loss Hun..and once u heal, u need to brush it off and try again! Mopping won't make a baby ;) I learned that the hard way. Good luck and if u wanna chat send me a msg!

10 years ago

Thanks for ur kind words girls!! And wow! @Maddysandemilysmommy that really sucks that they act like that! It's totally your choice when you want to start trying for more! I'm sorry for your loss too...I'm pretty sure that no matter how many kids I have someday I will never feel relieved after a mc! It's really hard to accept esp. When there are so many ppl having kids they can't even take care of:( but ya I'm done moping around! I'm on cd11 now and doing opks and was on clomid this cycle so keeping fx for my Bfp! My doc also prescribedme progesterone to start cd21 to help with uterus lining. good luck to u!

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo