Community post

Discussion

+opk today...cycle buddies?

View Full Post

My cycle started sept 27, +opk today via a smiley face!!!
we have been trying for 14 months and this month i went all out because TTC has been driving me bonkers! I bought the OPK digital because i am FED UP with trying to read lines- they all look the same!!!! taking temps but i still dont quite get that whole method and also my doctor started me on 50mg clomid... so this is my first cycle using that. took it days 5-9. I am sooooooo hoping this is my month! i have been thinking positively and the smile face this afternoon put me in the best mood! i already warned my husband that this weekend we are going to be busy

anyone else out there on the same cycle as me??? these next two weeks are gunna be CRAZY and i was hoping to be able to chat with some people?!!

Tiff

80 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

31 - 40 of 80 Replies | Last Page

It's just too tempting lol I'm due Friday too! Have you had any symptoms? I've been bloated all day. Felt really uncomfortable

10 years ago

Bloating cranky tired and Boobs are tender... Didn't test holding out til tomorrow...fingers crossed

Tiff

10 years ago • Post starter

I testedagain. Still negative. I've got pains on my side, hmmmm. Have you tested yet?

10 years ago

I tested this am... Neg not even a slight bit of hope for a positive...only tome will tell... My boobs are so tender n usually are not like this before a period n last night I had some weird twinges in my uterus sooo I'm hoping it just implanted yesterday which wud show pos either tom or wed.... Ahhhh I hate waiting!!

Tiff

Well af showed up yesterday, damn!!
Anything for you?

10 years ago

Nothing yet.. still testing negative too... so only time will tell. If AF is gunna show id rather sooner then later so i can start the next cycle!.... sorry you didnt get your BFP this month... at this rate im starting to doubt that i will be getting mine this month either :/

Tiff

Ano that's exactly what I was thinking lol less time to wait. Have you tested again yet?

10 years ago

Took one yesterday....neg so I'm waiting til I'm late...if that even happens

Tiff

Hey ladies! Af is due today and still no sign of her. Dont really wanna get my hopes up yet cuz last month i was sooo disappointed. My cycles normally run 25-27 days but have been known to show up on day 30 so im REALLY TRYING to wait it out. Ugh!!! Hope yall dont mind me joinin ur conversation. Heres wishing yall luck, love, & of course.....

10 years ago

Hello and welcome! AF arrived today for me :( so ill start the process over again... Hope yours stays away and u get ur BFP!!! Gl and keep us posted

Tiff

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo