Community post

Discussion

+opk today...cycle buddies?

View Full Post

My cycle started sept 27, +opk today via a smiley face!!!
we have been trying for 14 months and this month i went all out because TTC has been driving me bonkers! I bought the OPK digital because i am FED UP with trying to read lines- they all look the same!!!! taking temps but i still dont quite get that whole method and also my doctor started me on 50mg clomid... so this is my first cycle using that. took it days 5-9. I am sooooooo hoping this is my month! i have been thinking positively and the smile face this afternoon put me in the best mood! i already warned my husband that this weekend we are going to be busy

anyone else out there on the same cycle as me??? these next two weeks are gunna be CRAZY and i was hoping to be able to chat with some people?!!

Tiff

80 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

11 - 20 of 80 Replies | Last Page

It's my 2nd too yeah I fell straightaway but had missed miscarriage in August :( was horrible. This is our first proper cycle after that. I know! I looked on your page and we have a lot in common x

10 years ago

It's my 2nd too yeah I fell straightaway but had missed miscarriage in August :( was horrible. This is our first proper cycle after that. I know! I looked on your page and we have a lot in common x

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

10 years ago

Sorry I don't know what happened there lol stupid computer ferret

10 years ago

Haha that was kinda funny. And yes we do have quite a bit in common :)

Its gunna be a loooong two weeks I really hope it starts to go by quicker

Tiff

10 years ago • Post starter

I know me too, just think next week we can start testing :) doesn't sound as long away when you say it like that haha.Yeah were nearly same age too and I also have a son :)

10 years ago

Your right I guess it does sound that long when u put it that way :) how old is ur son?! Mine is a year and a half.... Landon... Hence the username. Lol

So do u have a preference as to what you want next...boy or girl? Or honestly you just want Mother so bad you don't care!!

Tiff

10 years ago • Post starter

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo