Community post

Discussion

My story.

I have been reading a lot of the entries in this category and my story comes nowhere near as close to loss as all of yours, but to me, I have still lost. My husband and I have been TTC for 4 years now. I have known for a long time that I ovulate on day 8 or 9 of my cycle and recently found out what the problem was. All of my fertilized eggs were not able to attach to my uterus, so they were expelled. God only knows how many times this has happened, but it was only caught when I was on my 3rd cycle of Clomid and they did a 3D internal US and found that 2 eggs had been fertilized and the cells were multiplying but the uterus was not ready for them because I ovulate so early... they took me off the Clomid right away. I know this is not technically a "miscarriage" because the fertilized eggs never attached to my uterus, but it still feels like a loss to me... I have been monitored and found that almost every cycle I do actually have fertilized eggs, but no such luck keeping them. As of 2 months ago, my cycle has finally gotten straightened out (due to the 3 months on Clomid.) And this is my first cycle ovulating regularly. BFN 8 DPO but waiting until 12 DPO before getting completely discouraged. As I said before, my heart aches for every single one of you ladies for your losses and I wish you all the best of luck for your futures as mothers to be!

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It doesnt matter whether it attached or not, it was still a baby YOUR baby so you have every right to grieve. I hope that you get your BFP now they have sorted everything and I wish you all the luck in the world

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo