Community post

Discussion

maybe one more?

We had discussed that our family was complete or rather my husband felt our family was complete. However we may have a Dec surprise baby. We had a birth control malfunction.

I am only 5 dpo but I felt something was different with in 48 hours - I am a bit nervous to add a 5th to the family as I am already a nana.

User Image

4 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Wow! That will make for a very interesting family dynamic! I am 41 with an 18yo, 13yo and 3 yo. My hubby had no kids and I had the two oldest when we married in 2010. I was almost positive I was done. Hubby wanted more. Then after a 13 day late period in the middle of June with no BFP and a chemical pregnancy at the beginning of July, I have switched to wanting a baby! I am nervous but excited. Good luck!!

8 years ago

Sadly I miscarried. However I'm now in the 2 ww

User Image

8 years ago • Post starter

So sorry to hear your sad news, got fingers crossed for you this month and sending some sticky baby dust ur way!
I'm also on 2ww, I'm 8dpo and trying ever so hard to be patient.
Let me know how u get on xx

8 years ago

[img][/i mg] hi im 42 trying for a baby erm having being off depo a year we hoping this month is successful im currently 4dpo x

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo