Community post

Discussion

Late BFP?

Hello, I'm new to the forum, but I've been stalking for a while . TCC #1 for a few years now. I think this is the cycle! I've been feeling really weird during this now 3 week wait, but I'm only getting I O'd on the 25th according to +opk, ewcm, and bbt. My af was due on the 8th and now it's the 10th. I'm 16 dpo today and I'm not seeing any signs of af or a !

My symptoms since 4dpo:
Lots of clear/white cm, had a yellow streak (no smell) on 6 & 7 dpo
Heavy and full bbs with stabbing pains
Cramping not like af. Actually went to dr thinking I had a UTI but neg.
Hot flashes - I feel like I have a sunburn on my face!
More sensitive to the cold - If I'm not having a hot flash, I'm freezing!
dizzy spells when standing too long
nausea
food aversions
EXHAUSTED - I feel like I could sleep for days
Sore throat and slight sniffles
Weepy - I spontaneously cry for no apparent reason lol

So my question is, even though I'm a couple days late with a BFN now, could I still get a BFP later? Has anyone gotten a late BFP?

TTC for 7 years. First ever 12/9/2017

5 Replies • 8 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Hi Nanook,
This sounds so much like my symptoms before I found out I was pregnant. For me it was the exhaustion and the creamy cm that wouldn't go away. I'm now 18 weeks ????????. I'd say if those symptoms aren't normally what you'd have in the 2ww it sounds promising. I didn't get a bfp until maybe a week after missed af. #goodluck

8 years ago

Yea idk why the question marks are there. I guess I can't use emojis on this forum.

8 years ago

Thanks!
I've had a couple of the symptoms before during my tww like heavy bbs and being sleepy, but not to this extreme. I've never had hot flashes before or cm like this after O. I guess I'm still in until that witch comes!

TTC for 7 years. First ever 12/9/2017

8 years ago • Post starter

Hi I have been having similar symptoms especially hot flashes but no BFP. I was wondering if you have gotten AF or a BFP.

8 years ago

I have all the same symptoms, especially the sunburn feeling or being freezing!!! Did you ever test?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo