Community post

Discussion

Lots of egcm today! Did I ovulate yet?

Hello Ladies!

just a little confused here, my cycles the last few months have been longer (around 33 days). I have always ovulated around day 15 but today is day 17 and I have loads of ewcm, more than I have ever had! Could this be a good thing? Does the cm mean ovulation is on its way now? I was using cheapo ovulation sticks from ebay but they never worked for me, I have to use the real brands. thanks so much!

User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Looks like O is approaching for you! Remember, last day of EWCM is last day fertile. Get baby making! :D And good luck, lots of baby dust your way <3

Me(20) DH(24) - September 6th 2013 M/C - 25th September 2013 @ 5 weeks We love you little one, you're our little angel Restarted BCP 1/1/2014 - Ended BCP 18/3/2014, too broody to stay on it PCOS dx 2005 - Metformin 1000mg started 2013. Nerve issues dx 2009 - Amitriptyline 10mg started 2013. [i]Left & right ovarian cysts, left ovary 20% left after surgery to remove ovarian tumour. User Image

10 years ago

Try wondfos or Dollar Tree opks. Dollar Tree are too sensitive for me and show positive more often and longer than they should, wondfos were just right.

Do you temp or track CP? I suggest both! Of course ewcm is a good sign, and you ought to try whenever you see it!

I struggle with CM alone since semen can make it SEEM like you have ewcm falsely. I also tend to get multiple patches of it throughout my cycles and also consistently during pregnancy. Best wishes!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo