Community post

Discussion

Anyone TTC naturally?

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if there is anyone out there who is TTC or did conceive naturally? I just turned 40 and have 3 other children (19, 12 & 10) from my previous marriage. I remarried and my husband has no children.

My other 3 were conceived without even trying. I also had a MC before getting preg w/my youngest. So it has never been an issue for me in the past. My husband thinks maybe he has an issue with fertility but I'm wondering if maybe it's my age.

So I wanted to hear from other ladies, see if I could pick your brains :)

Thank you for reading and sending baby dust your way!

??

4 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hello MizzBaldwin,

I am almost forty and TTC naturally. I recently remarried and my husband does not have any children. This is our 3rd month of trying. I started taking CoQ10 and DHEA to increase the health of my eggs. I just ovulated this week so I'm in the 2week waiting period. Since my husband doesn't have children, we did have his semen tested. So maybe your husband should be tested just to be sure.

Sending lots of baby dust to you!

9 years ago

I turned 40 this past December. My DH and I have been TTC since October 2014. No luck yet. But Loads of babydust sprinkled your way!!

9 years ago

All I took was vitamins. I had my son at 41 and am 5 weeks pregnant at 42.
I'm hoping for a healthy pregnancy.

40plus

8 years ago

Hi, I was 38 when I fell pregnant with my son after 6 months of trying. I had ordered a sperm test over the Internet a week before my bfp, it doesn't give a sperm count but does give peace of mind that sperm are being produced.
I have now been ttc for nearly a year naturally. This is my first month trying while taking Agnus Castus, which is supposed to increase progesterone naturally.
If in a few months I still have no luck I will see my gp, I'm in the UK and am in the process of changing doctors as mine was uninterested in helping.
It's nice to read of other ladies in their 40's ttc, it helps manage the frustration.
Good luck and baby dust to everyone. I welcome friends and buddies ????

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo