Community post

Discussion

TTC after a tubal reversal for 2 years pregnancy miscarriage

I had a reversal in 2011, finally after almost 2 years we got our BFP, i had a doctors appointment for Tuesday, but had had brown spotting since 2 days before I tested.. yesterday this turned to red heavy blood, and this morning i had a miscarriage at 6 weeks.. I am so angry.. so much agony every month trying to get pregnant, I cant fathom waiting another 2 years to get pregnant again, I wish i understood why this had to happen..i can't stop crying... I have never lost a baby, but knew something was wrong with the spotting.. the digital tests said pregnant the first couple of days, but then the day the bleeding started it said not pregnant.. why me??

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

I'm sorry for your loss I'm also in the same boat . Mine happened October 9th hardest day of my life and the hardest to understand. I wish it got easier. With you in the dark.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo