Community post

Discussion

BFP! And confirmed by doctor! Anyone else due around June?

Just got my BFP after a year and a half of trying! Would love a cycle buddy if anyone else is due around June 15th?

10 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 10 Replies

Congrats dear

1378962000z0z25z14" border="0" alt="User Image" class="signature_image" />

10 years ago

Hi, I got mine 2 days ago, I'm due around the 19th June!

Congrats to you!

H&h 8 months :-)

10 years ago

Thank you Hotice and Congrats also Kaylzz!

10 years ago • Post starter

Got my BFP early on and have been testing everyday since 11dpo, im now 16dpo with a digital confirmation. I'm supposed to be due June 14th, my app told me, Doctors on Thursday... would love pregnancy buddy as well. As of right now (and I'm a neurotic person by nature) I'm sort of just delaying enjoying the moment because of Murphy's law and such.

10 years ago

Bribri16 congrats and I totally understand. We have told our families but I'm really hesitant like you to tell my friends. Even though today I got the second blood work done and my levels have gone up just like they are suppose to.... I keep telling myself to wait for the 12 weeks mark but I'm terrible at keeping secrets so we'll see how long that lasts lol

Congrats and I can understand being excited... I haven't told anyone yet. I figured I would take a few days and be with "baby" all on my own... not even my guy (who would be more excited than me). 12weeks is such a long time... goodness. And the internet is the worst... I've read so many things because I am a research junkie and have completely scared the hell out of myself... but, trying to stay positive (like all my tests).

10 years ago

I can no longer be a buddy. Had a swipe of light blood this morning to which I took another clear blue digital and it came back not pregnant. I have no words really... but have a happy and healthy way to June... hopefully I will be right behind you soon.

10 years ago

I got my BFP on 10/8/13. waiting for my doc appointment to confirm. She wants to wait until after Monday to make the appointment since technically I won't be officially late until Sunday. Though I keep testing with the Wondfo's and they all come back pos. App says due date is June 22nd. This is our first so I would love a buddy

10 years ago

Aww Congratulations! We are only a few days within each other! My due date is the 15th. How exciting! I had mine confirmed by the doctor but I'm still dieing to go to my first appointment next week. I feel like this week I have watched the clock go by the hour lol

I will be due around 18th June :D xxxxx

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo