Community post

Discussion

Scared what to expect of miscarriage 5 weeks :'(

Hi all was 4.5 to 5 weeks pregnant over the last few days I noticed after taking progression hpt's that my test lines got lighter and lighter and my Cbd tests stayed at 1-2 weeks with no progression . Today I finally got a negative frer but a positive on a Cbd so I was sent for a early scan where they are worried it is ectopic however after checking my hcg it only came back at 11 so it is probably the start of a miscarriage :'( . I have shooting pains that have just started but have not started to bleed yet . I'm just really scared of what to expect I would be so grateful if anybody could tell me what I may expect , thank you x

2 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

I've had 3 miscarriages all at 5 weeks and the bleeding was just like a heavy period for me. Had really bad cramps the first couple days. The first day I had lots of clots. My bleeding was over in 6-7 days and had a regular cycle the next month which each of them.

So sorry you are going through this <3 =(

9 years ago

Thank you so much for taking the time to reply with your experience I'm so sorry to hear you have had to go through this 3 times . I just don't know how I'm supposed to cope ? yesterday I thought I was going to be a mum again and today the dream is over one minute I'm fine and think ok I can cope with this and the next I'm a mess . My sister also had her baby today and I'm so over the moon for her but it's going to be so hard tomorrow going over to give her gorgeous bub a hug :'( I can't even imagine how you must have felt having this happen 3 times :'( xx

9 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo