Community post

Discussion

Getting frustrated and kinda depressed

I'm venting and seeking support.
backstory: tried for a year. Had horrible cramps, passed a large clot (only i didn't know what it was) Went to emergency found out i was pregnant, translation: miscarriage of a baby i was 5ish weeks along with that I had no symptoms of being pregnant with. (have irregular cycles).
Everything is babies, babies, babies. It seems like everyone has one or is pregnant. And even though I'm only 22, 23 at the end of the month, i swear I can hear my biological clock is ticking.

I've always had irregular cycles, and when af came I finally saw the pattern: 35ish then 56ish then 35ish, etc. From my cervical fluid it seems that the pattern is not true... i'm on day 26 and 8dpo. This just makes it so much harder, i never know if i'm late or not.

I just want to be pregnant and have a healthy baby. I just want to be a mom and I know my husband wants a child, to be a dad. This is what a woman is meant for, i feel like a child, why won't this happen for me?! I'm so scared it's not going to happen, I dont want to "wait" forever, it already feels like i've been waiting for years.
Next month will make a year and half from when we got married and started trying. we don't "try" persay. More like we do it often, and everyother day if I think i'm ovulating. So that whole "don't try and it'll happen" thing is a crock, and if we tried any harder it wouldn't be good for us (any couple, if you ask me).
Sooooooooooo frustrated.
Any suggestions? And how soon did any of you get pregnant after misscarriage?
Thanks in advance.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

I have never lost a baby but we have been trying for three yrs. With no luck, had a son almost 4 yrs ago. He took 18 long months. So I am also in a depraved state. I only know God will not give you more then you can handle. You did get pregnant so that's a good sign. Maybe they can find out why you lost the baby and it can be a quick fix. My bff got pregnant had a miscarriage at like 8 wks then got pregnant like 4 months later and had a beautiful healthy little girl. So I will pray for you in your journey. Tcc is so hard. If you ever need someone to chat you can always message me. Bye and chin up. :) Holly

10 years ago

I feel you girl, I had two early miscarriages in the past year. Just when I thought everything is normal , I got my second miscarriage. Now I'm trying to conceive for 6 months since my last miscarriage with no luck

I guess, I don't have a success story for you but I know how you feel. My friend who is 35 got pregnant with 3rd one, she started trying after me and got pregnant, and I'm still not pregnant and very frustrated.

Everybody also, trying to tell me I'm still young (24) and have a long way to go, but I all I can think about is a baby.

To end, I wish you lots of luck. I believe when it's a right time it will happen. We are still young and let's not loose our hopes.

JB

10 years ago

I'm so sorry for your loss. I recently had a miscarriage at 10 weeks due to triploidy, and am struggling with similar issues- how do you move past it, and when can I finally hold my baby in my arms?? I have PCOS, which means I also have irregular cycles, and also a history of cervical cancer which predisposes me to CI... I've been hungrily absorbing any information on miscarriage causes and prevention and conception. I read a great book "The Impatient Woman's Guide to Getting Pregnant" by Jean M. Twenge- maybe you are the type of person who information in comforting to, also. There is nothing more frustrating than having an irregular cycle when trying to conceive, because no matter how much you try not to, you still somehow convince yourself every cycle that you are "late" because of being pregnant. I also just used my first cycle with the Clearblue Fertility Monitor, and I'm not sure how I feel about it yet but it did show ovulation, and it felt great to be proactive.

Good luck and lots of baby dust!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo