Community post

Discussion

Symptoms coming and going after BFP. Help!

I got a faint positive at 10 dpo and a stronger positive at 12 dpo. Had symptoms for mild cramps, very mild breat tenderness, metalic taste in mouth, one day of quesiness, lower back pain, that all I can think of. Today I am 13 dpo and I have only felt very mild cramping low in my pelvic region. Breasts don't seem that sore and haven't gotten any bigger like others seem to have. Had a miscarriage in April and hardly had any symptoms with that pregnancy, so that is why I am worried. Anyone else not have breast soreness and still have healthy pregnancy? TIA

5 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 5 of 5 Replies

Bump

10 years ago • Post starter

Still haven't had any breast symptoms now 16dpo. Normal?

Not all women have every symptom. I only had breast tenderness, no morning sickness or anything and my breasts only got bigger in my 3rd trimester. As long as your not in pain and not bleeding enjoy growing your little baby

User Image

10 years ago

Thank you! Just worried bc with my son sore breasts was the first symptom I had. With the one I miscarried I had no breast soreness either. Gonna make appt with obgyn tomorrow. Thanks for the encouragement.

You could be having a girl this time thats why your symptoms are different, good luck with your appointment x

User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo