Community post

Discussion

Trying for a second baby!

Hi!
Just wondering if any one else is in roughly the same cycle as me who I can share this journey with!
Last period began 25th march.
I feel so nervous this time around.. I don't know why!
Well actually I suppose I do, it's a lot to think about and us ladies don't half pile the pressure on ourselves!!
I have had one miscarriage in the past and since had a healthy boy and my pregnancy was great. No stresses. No problems. No sickness (woohoo!)
Anyway, hope to talk to some of you soon x

20 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 10 of 20 Replies | Last Page

I'm just about the same time I had mine on the 30th for about a day.

User Image

9 years ago

Good luck to you too!

9 years ago • Post starter

Hi there, my last period was the 24th March so have just entered the tww. Also trying for our 2nd after a miscarriage in Aug 2014. Taking longer than I hoped and hate the craziness of the tww! !

8 years ago

Feels like the longest two weeks ever doesn't it?! And you start second guessing the 'symptoms' - do I really feel like this or is it in my head?!

8 years ago • Post starter

My last menstral cycle was on March 23rd (the same day my son turned 3). I'm 8dpo and tested early and so far BFN (as expected). My temp took a dip this morning and it has me worried. Ahhhhhhh, I'm overanalyzing everything.

8 years ago

I am 11 dpo today. I am so tired of wondering about symptoms! I don't have anything noteworthy, so I doubt it's my month

8 years ago

Keep the faith though! Just because there's little or no symptoms doesn't mean there's nothing going on - with my son I had no symptoms until I was past 6 weeks.
Good luck everyone :-)

8 years ago • Post starter

My sleep was interrupted last night due to m three year old and he wanted to wake up at 4:15 am. My husband ended up getting up for work and having him go back to bed. I was able to sleep for a few hours but I feel like my temp is going to be inaccurate. I had a dip yesterday and was curious what it would be today. It is higher but how reliable is it? I'm 9dpo and still no positive test.

8 years ago

Hey everyone,

I am also trying for my 2nd child. Last period began March 28th so I'm on cycle day 15.

I'm using OPKs and waiting for that dark 2nd line or smiley! I am feeling some mild cramps down there so I think it will happen soon.

My son is almost 2 and my pregnancy with him was uneventful. We got pregnant on our 2nd try, 2 months after our honeymoon.

It is now our 2nd cycle trying this time. Doubtful we would conceive again that quickly (I am now 33) but you never know!

Good luck!

8 years ago

Think I am only 3dpo so too early for symptoms. Migraine headache today but had that last month this time with no bfp. Too early for symptoms so will just have to hang in there and endure the wait before I test on the 22nd:-)

8 years ago

Last page

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo