Community post

Discussion

Apimist Honey/Royal Jelly. Has anyone got a BFP from this?

Hi Ladies,

Just wondering if any of you had any success from taking Royal Jelly or even more accurately, Aptimist? I read quite a bit about how they both help ladies conceive by strengthening the egg supply. Did anyone get a BFP after taking it and if so, how long did it take? I have been taking it for about 3 weeks now.

I feel really good about timing this month, but we are on our 5th month ( I know, not very long) so needing a little PMA to keep me ticking for this TWW.

Thanks ladies, hope all your pregnancies are going great!

x

Jo xxx Daughter Penny (born December 2009) TTC baby no 2... all fingers and toes crossed! User Image

2 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 2 of 2 Replies

Bfp taking royal jelly with bee pollen and propolis. Best kind is from a tub and not in pill form. Took daily from Af .... now 7 weeks pregnant. Has worked several times. Also great to take DURING pregnancy as many unknown auto immune disorders such as antiphosphalipid antibody can cause early miscarriages. Also helps prevent morning sickness which I can attest to.

9 years ago

I didn't even make this connection. I was referred to take this stuff to gain weight and have been on it for almost two months. Now 5wks pregnant ... may have contributed to it as this is really the only thing in my diet I have changed being off the pill

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo