Community post

Discussion

Anybody Have A Feeling They're Having Twins!!!

I am currently 13DPO and had my first POSITIVE TEST on 8DPO yes you heard right. Three days before Ovulation I was having ovulation cramping I knew my body was gearing up to ovulation. I was using the internet OPK strip, CBFM and FREF Ovulation Predictor Kit. Ya I know I am a POASA. My surge came and I had positive OPKS lasting for three days long. This has never happened to me before on the last positive OPK I had ovulated the next day and how I know is I had O twinges on my left side it was the weirdest thing I have ever experienced I could actually feel myself ovulating I honestly that it was all BS until I had it myself this month LOL. Lucky for me I BD all through my fertile stage till two days after my temp rise(after ovulation). So hours later after I felt my first twinges on my left I had felt the same twinges on my right so I knew I was ovulating from both side and I was hoping to catch one of them. I usually only O from one side but this month was different. By 6DPO I had a temp dip and implantation cramping I knew it was implanting. The next day I had a really faint positive.Then 48 hours from the first implantation on 8DPO I felt the same cramping and implantation cramps on my right side and it followed with implantation bleeding from 8DPO TO 12DPO so it has subsided. My symptoms felt intensified for I am a mother of three and I know what it feels like to have a single baby. So my first Prego test I had a VFP at 7DPO then had a strong positive with a FREF on 8DPO and with the same pee I used a clear blue digi and it came out pregnant 1-2 weeks. I had my blood taken at 8DPO and my HCG beta came out to be 22 and that was a bit high I had another blood test at 12DPO and that came out beta HCG level at 122 my doc thought that was really high and I have probably conceived twins but he said we wont know for sure until a ultrasound so now I am waiting for the call for the time and date I have to go in. The tests also showed that I did O on both sides and I told my doc I knew it and told him my symptoms so he is convinced but we will see at the u/s. Has anyone felt this before please let me know what it was like for you? And keep us posted.

User Image[/url] User Image

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Sorry my last hcg Beta was actually at 112.

User Image[/url] User Image

10 years ago • Post starter

Well, good luck to you!! :) I know I have a chance for twins this cycle, as an ultrasound showed two mature follicles right before the pregnol shot...so, who knows. :)

10 years ago

What ended up happening? One or two peanuts?

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo