Community post

Discussion

19 DPO and a little confused.

I've been doing pretty good the last few months with not stressing about TTC and just letting happen naturally. Every month I have the same pms...boobs hurt by 3-7 dpo, spotting at 11-13 dpo and period by 12-14 dpo. This month I noticed has been quite strange. I realized I ddt diuring my fertile window and I had pinching pains around uterus around 6-8 dpo maybe...but here is there thing I have no breast pain (besides a few twinges here and there)...so odd for me. Besides slight fatigue and intermittent light nausea I feel absolutely nothing...and as of today I'm 4 days late...
My breasts had just began to become sore on 15 dpo, they got really sore yesterday and now are back to twinges again. Last night (TMI) after a bm, I had barely noticeable pink spotting when I wiped...I thought for sure my period would come overnight but it hasn't. Now I have very light brown cm only when I checked my cp a few hours ago...This is completely not normal for me, but I'm so confused. I don't really have pms or pregnancy symptoms and no period. I plan on testing tomorrow morning if Aunt Flow hasn't arrived. Am I going crazy?

1 Reply • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

It all sounds very promising! Good luck! Keep us posted. :)

8 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo