Community post

Discussion

Stopped trying and got a BFP!

I had been trying so hard since April. OPK's, BD timing, healthy lifestyle, etc. and nothing. So I made a post about how I was going to take a break, stop obsessing and just focus on staying healthy for a little while. Well, I did just that, and then last week af didn't show up like she was supposed to. DH and I were so nervous when I took the test. It changed in seconds-- BFP!! I was so overwhelmed with joy and shock. I still don't think it has hit us yet! I'm trying to stay positive as I am only in week 5 and it's still so early. I scheduled a doctors appt for 3 days from now. I'm so paranoid but I'm trying not to be. I'm so excited and I feel like God has finally blessed me and my DH with the most precious gift, I just pray that everything is ok and that I can hold my DD or DS in my arms next spring.

I have some af like cramping at night mostly, I'm super tired all the time, and my bbs are heavy and sore. I keep feeling a pinching in my left lower abdomen, particularly when I'm in bed. About a week before my missed period I had extreme gas, which has since subsided. Other than that I really didn't have many symptoms that were different from normal PMS.

Anyways I just thought I'd post an announcement as I am very excited but not ready to tell everyone close to me. Fingers crossed for my doctors appt and praying for all of you ttc and mommys to be!!

Me 25 DH 22 TTC #1 since 4/2013 Off Nuvaring since 11/2012

1 Reply • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 1 of 1 Replies

Congrats on your BFP. That`s great news me and my HB found out we were pregnant 4 days ago with a digi and a few more FREF lol. Have a healthy nine months and keep me updated :)

User Image[/url] User Image

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo