Community post

Discussion

Where is everyone and some getting to know you questions

I have noticed that this board is very quiet. So what is everyone up to and why dont we do a getting to know you kind of thing I will start

Name: Anjelica but everyone usually calls me Anjie

How many kids and/or furbabies and anything you want to say about them: I have 4 kids 9, 7, 5, 3 I love them to pieces and they are my world.

Work out of the home or in and how that's going: I am a stay at home mom

Anything you want to say about DH/SO: my dh is wonderful even though we agreed we were done after my three year old and I got my tubes tied and when I recently decided I wasn't done and that I wanted another baby he agreed to pay for me to get my tubes reversed
Why are you WTTC and when you plan to start TTC: I am waiting to try to concieve since for 1. my tubes are still tied 2.I have to wait for tax season since that is how we are paying to reverse them and 3. I have to wait a month after the surgery to ttc

Likes and dislikes: I like to read.

6 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 6 of 6 Replies

Nice to meet you Anjie, My name is Shannon. I have one Daughter who is 2, 2 dogs, a cat, a bunny and fish LOL yeah a zoo. I am active duty military. My husband is my world, he is also military. We got pregnant with our daughter by surprise, in fact where not even married at the time. After her I got the mirena, I had it removed in July and we have been trying to conceive since. Honestly I love being a mommy, it is what my life revolves around, when I am not at work, I a doing crafts, playing games with here, and just being a mommy and wife.

10 years ago

Hi everyone,

My name's Danielle and I'm from the Caribbean. I'm TTC my first one and so hopeful.

I've been on metaformin and Clomid and this is the first time I've ovulated.

9DPO now I think and nauseous, moody, gassy as heck and hopeful.

I want to test tomorrow but I think I should wait a bit.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Sending Baby Dust your way Danielle, keep up is the loop!!

10 years ago

Hello hello Ladies :)

I've been here for a while, but was not able to "fully participate," because I never ovulated for the last 15 months!! Until - tomorrow!!! :) :) :) I'm so excited!! Just took my Pregnyl shot, as I have TWO follicles 20mm and 18mm, ready to burst!! :) :) :) So pardon all the smiley faces, but I'm beyond excited!! :)

In regards to me:

No kids (just yet,) no pets (too busy). Working as an Assistant Program Director, doing administrative stuff, and therapy with inpatient adult schizophrenics and bipolar disorder individuals. I'm 27, DH is 31, married for 15 months. :) We live in Chicago suburbs...and just try to enjoy our life. :)

Lots of BABY DUST to everybody!!! :) :) :) xoxoxox

10 years ago

That's great news Ania . I'm excited for you.

User Image User Image

10 years ago

Great news Ania!!!

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo