Community post

Discussion

Bleeding gums?

So I have posted several topics over the last couple months.. but this month..

OV day, was a very crampy day to say the least
1-4 DPO was just "meh"
5DPO started cramping some, loose bowels creamy CM
6DPO (today) lots of cramping, easily irritated, EWCM?!?!?!, bleeding gums (and pain when I brush my teeth.. wtf) still loose bowels. Mid afternoon headache, morning backache, allergies have been REALLY BAD the last few days.. =/ (think I covered it all).

Any suggestions here? The only time my gums did this is when I was several months preggers with my DS.

3 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 3 of 3 Replies

Morning of 7DPO (POAS I SWEAR I saw the faintest of lines, but still goona say BFN as to not get my hopes up)

I got up WAY earlier than I EVER do... I was up at 4:30 this am and tossed and turned til 6am and decided to stay up (I normally don't roll out of bed til around 9-10 as my DS is a night owl and has made me one).

My BBS were sore as if they were in a bar fight, still having frequent and loose BMs. No CM that is noteworthy so far today.

I seem to have more energy than normal today.. which is odd... and it still hurts to brush my teeth and still have some bleeding gums.

(Just for comparison of other's sage) I am a 34G so I don't notice that my bbs are any bigger, but they do feel heavier (Which generally doesn't happen til right before AF). Somewhat crampy today...

Starting to yawn a little, but not tired enough to warrant a nap yet.

10 years ago • Post starter

So been a cleaning fiend as I had all this extra time on my hands, and the cramping is getting worse (if it were AF type stuff, it would be getting better). I ovulated from the left side... but the pain is on the right atm. Not sure what is going on...

... in other news, bbs are under control (thanks to two high impact sports bras) and aren't moving much, so they aren't giving me all that much in the way of trouble.

Been using the restroom about every hour, and my normal diet pepsi is now giving me jitters?! ... This is going to drive me mad!

10 years ago • Post starter

Gums are usually pink and the kind of oxygen they are getting can affect the color.Best to call your vet and ask on the phone .I looked on the Internet also and maybe the black is ok on a canine.It is always best to call good Dental Implant for bleeding gums.

7 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo