Community post

Discussion

Low HCG, is everything OK?

I just found out today that my hcg levels are at 16. my fertility nurse indicated that they look from 80-120. We will recheck in a couple of days looking for them to double. It could just be early or a chemical pregnancy. Has anyone had low levels and everything turned out OK?

Dot

4 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

1 - 4 of 4 Replies

Hey there. :0) I know it's easier said than done, but try not to stress. Some women do, in fact, have lower hcg levels than other women and carry a healthy little one to term. So long as your levels are doubling, there's no cause for concern.

I hope all is in your favor!

10 years ago

Thank you for the encouraging works. I am doing my best not to worry.

Dot

10 years ago • Post starter

Hi- I had the same thing 2 months ago. I went in for pregnancy confirmation and when they did my labs they said HCG was only 12. Said it could be really early or I could be miscarrying/ chemical. I ended up losing the pregnancy at 5 weeks. My progesterone was low...8 I think. So he has me taking Prometrium during LP of cycle to boost levels.

I hope things turned out well for you. I just wanted to say I have been in the same boat and it is frustrating and scary....I hope your bean stayed and everything is fine. :-)

10 years ago

Thank you. so far things are good. i had an ultrasound early this week and so far everything looks ok. my levels are rising. i will go back next week for a heartbeat
sorry for your loss. I experienced a miscarriage last year and it's heart breaking

Dot

10 years ago • Post starter

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo