Community post

Discussion

January 2016 Babies!

View Full Post

I'm starting up the January board! ladies!

Me: 27 DH: 31 TTC #1 since January 2015 & User Image

184 Replies • 9 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

51 - 60 of 184 Replies | Last Page

Querdoodle - I got that with both the chemical pregnancies I've had. They were super intense cramps that felt almost like menstral cramps but worse. FX that your get your BFP soon.

Me:29 DH:27 Mar 31 2015: IUI #1, MC 16/04 May 30, 2015: IUI #2, Jul 31, 2015: IUI #3, Aug 25, 2015: IUI #4, Sep 26, 2015: IUI #5, Oct 24, 2015: IUI #6,

9 years ago

Querdoodle - I never had implantation cramps with either of my children, but since trying, I have thought I feel them every second month. Lol. that yours are leading to a

<a href=

9 years ago

Querdoodle I got my on 4/8/15 and the whole week leading up to that I had like dull pinching and cramping feelings in my lower abdomen. I get them now occasionally and I'm 5 weeks along. So it most definitely could be!!! Sending your way!!!!

-Marisa

9 years ago

Wow that's so exciting!!!
This afternoon I am having mild discomfort but it is higher up than it was yesterday. It's closer to my rib cage. It could be unrelated.
At this point, I've totally convinced myself that I must be pregnant, I will be so bummed if I find out otherwise. Lol.

9 years ago

Hi ladies!!! :) 3rd cycle ttc! hoping for a sticky bean this month :) last month ended in a cp :( I am now cd 26 with no positive opk yet (normally CD22 on the dot with an 11 day LP and a 33day cycle on the dot). But hubby and I have been bd like crazy :) the longest gap we have had this month has been 5 days because I was sick.We started on cd8..... Im getting a lil worn out haha. I my opk has been getting darker day by day though so I am thinking tonight or tomorrow. Cervix is HSO and I have tons of EWCM :) but I am really hoping hubby and I have it covered this month lol. Hoping at least one of us gets a this month :)

~~~~......BABY DUST......~~~~

9 years ago

Hi everyone. This is my 2nd month TTC after a miscarriage in February. I am new to this site and just wanted to say hello, and wish everyone luck. Also this is CD1 for me.

9 years ago

So sorry to hear that Jaime. Xx

I'm CD 3, 6th month of TTC our 1st. Fingers crossed for everyone this month xx

9 years ago

I havent been around since AF showed. I am now on cd 13 opks are negative and my temps are lower than usual. Anxiously waiting for o day.

User Image

9 years ago

SO AF showed up for me. I am currently CD 5. I am taking Clomid CD 3-7. I am so frustrated grrr. Onto another month I guess.

Good luck to you all. I guess I hope at least sometime in 2016 I have a baby...I was hoping that for 2015

Me:30 DH:37 TTC since sep 2017 TTC #2 BFP dec 2017( femera 1st round) - chemical pg User Image

9 years ago

I am on cd 23 today. I feel pregnant. Dull headache for much of the day, legs and back are aching, I feel tired, slightly sensitive BBS, I'm peeing more than I'm drinking. 2 more days before I can start testing. I know I should wait until day 28 or what should be day 1 before I test, but I seriously can't wait that long, so I'm going to test 5 days early and see if it comes back with anything. I'm almost as sure of this as I have been of anything else. Too many symptoms to be nothing.

9 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo