Community post

Discussion

Mid Month Madness!

View Full Post

Welcome :) this a group dedicated to those who test around the middle of the month!

32yrs old DH 36 TTC #1 TTC since Oct 2011 - diagnosed anovulatory Feb 2013 6th cycle clomiphene Party trick - mood swings par excellence! Located: Palmerston North, NZ User Image

1172 Replies • 10 years ago

Advertisement

Pregnancy test calculator

Use this calculator to help you decide when to take your first home pregnancy test.

581 - 590 of 1172 Replies | Last Page

Divact they were the same brand they were the ones that measured 10 mlU/ML got the faint positives two nights in a row but the third one I took today in the morning gave me a negative :( I had a bit of a breakdown this morning but am ok now. Not great but ok life goes on, just officially hate chemicals. If I don't have a period by next week will get the doc to blood test me and see what's going on.

Autumn it really is unfair, and I'm sorry that the doc didn't do more in regards to ur DH :( docs suck.

Divact that sucks that the doc is concerned about the weight gain :(

27 years old and DH is 27 years oldDS 6 months oldTTC #2 Diagnosed with PCOS DH low sperm count <a href=

10 years ago

Sure the weight gain will even out Divact.

So AF arrived a day early just as I heard a friend is pregnant. What a cruel joke. I am happy for her, but she is one of those that got pregnant 2nd month off the pill. She is also the one that told me when I told them last year June that we are TTC, that she will begin this year June so we can be pregnant together. She was soooo sure I would struggle for a year and she would get pregnant quickly.

10 years ago

Oh Bindy. I'm so sorry! That is so cruel!!!

CD1 seems to be the popular day for pregnancy announcements, Autumn, which is the worst possible day ever! Just when I think everyone who can possibly be pregnant is pregnant, I hear of someone else. I agree with Divact that you'll get you BFP before you know it and still get to be pregnant with your friend. That is super annoying that she assumed that you would have problems getting pregnant and that she wouldn't...

That's great that you've already started moving, Divact. I'm sure you are very ready to start putting together the baby room! Stupid dr... what does she know??? You can't exactly just stop gaining weight while pregnant...

I did the 7K run with my SIL on Sunday and it was really fun. Yesterday we all went to spend the day with their grandmother who had her 90th birthday. She kept talking about babies and how she loves babies and how there needs to be new babies in the family.

Today is CD 40 (16 DPO). I expected AF either Sunday or yesterday. I keep feeling like she's about to arrive at any moment, so I can't bring myself to test yet. Will test tomorrow if still nothing... Just writing this will probably make her arrive at this point!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Dogmom! I really hope af stays away!!! Let us know when you test!!! Fingers crossed. I am feeling positive about this for you..

Turns out it wasnt AF.. My body is soooo messed up!! Think it was shock and heartache bleeding. Only lasted yesterday and today nothing.. Was more than spotting. But today nothing. But bfn. So think my body just confused at the moment.

10 years ago

How frustrating, Autumn! But at least it wasn't AF!!! she stays away for you, too!

32 years old and BF is 37 TTC #1 Mom to 2 fur kids TTC since June 2013 Diagnosed with perimenopause Location: Colorado, USA

10 years ago

Have you tested at all this cycle dogmom? 16dpo should give you a good indication...

10 years ago

No, I haven't tested at all. I stopped testing several cycles ago because I was sick of seeing BFNs. Holding out until tomorrow just in case AF shows today. Really, I'm being a total chicken about this. I don't want to see a BFN, but I'm refusing to get my hopes up!

What DPO are you today, Autumn?

Any sign of AF, Bindy, or have you tested again?

10 years ago

No idea dogmom. Anywhere between 14dpo-10dpo.
Fongers crossed!! Hope there will be 2 line tomorrow. Have you ever gotten to 16dpo?

Yes, bindy.. Any news?

10 years ago

I've gotten to 17 DPO once before (in my really screwy 45 day cycle). Otherwise 14-15 DPO is pretty normal for me.

10 years ago

the time difference suck! Goodluck with testing Dogmom.

10 years ago

Early pregnancy symptoms by day past ovulation

What signs and symptoms are most common on each day past ovulation?

Advertisement

Pregnancy test statistics

Select your day past ovulation to see the statistics and to get an understanding of what result you can expect.

Select your day past ovulation
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo
dpo